Mobile Number Portability has been a Boon to thousands in the Country. I used a BSNL Students sim, eventhough it offered 2000 Messages a month, barely 500 of them got delivered to other networks. The call rates were the same too, with no extra additional offers to add. So I ported to Tata Docomo, and I should say its the best! Recharge with 28 Rs, and get 9000 Messages a month! The call rates can be reduced cheaply as well.
I'm pretty sure BSNL is going to lose its customer base if they don't provide some exciting offers to their Customers. I even use BSNL Evdo for accessing Net, which has very poor performance in Cities. No wonder BSNL is losing their Customer Base. I got this stats from the Newspaper, could not find the latest stats on Internet. But I could find the stats as per Feb 2011, here is how it looks.
Vodafone seems the clear winner in the Battle, and BSNL the clear loser. I'm a bit surprised to see Idea up there in the charts, and Tata low in the stats.
I'm pretty sure BSNL is going to lose its customer base if they don't provide some exciting offers to their Customers. I even use BSNL Evdo for accessing Net, which has very poor performance in Cities. No wonder BSNL is losing their Customer Base. I got this stats from the Newspaper, could not find the latest stats on Internet. But I could find the stats as per Feb 2011, here is how it looks.
Vodafone seems the clear winner in the Battle, and BSNL the clear loser. I'm a bit surprised to see Idea up there in the charts, and Tata low in the stats.
No comments:
Post a Comment